Green Dot’s new synthetic leather is made without the use of solvents or glues. It is free from phthalates, Bisphenol A and other toxins often found in the soft plastics used for synthetic leathers. Because it’s made with Green Dot’s compostable bioplastic, the material can be returned to nature if placed in a composting environment when its useful life is over. Terratek® Flex GDH-B1 has been independently tested and verified to meet European (EN 13432) and U.S. (ASTM D6400) standards for compostability in an industrial composting facility and has been found to biodegrade in a home composting environment as well.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11437883.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers