RED DEER, ALBERTA --(Marketwired - Dec. 19, 2013 ) - Gamehost Inc. (' Gamehost ', the 'Company') (TSX:GH) Gamehost has declared a cash dividend for the month of December 2013 of $0.0733 per common share. The dividend will be paid on January 15, 2014 to shareholders of record on December 31, 2013 . The ex-dividend date is December 27, 2013 . This dividend is considered an "Eligible Dividend" and therefore, eligible for the enhanced gross-up and dividend tax credit available to shareholders. Gamehost is a corporation established under the laws of the Province of Alberta . The Company's operations are all located in the Province of Alberta, Canada . Operations of the Company include the Boomtown Casino in Ft. McMurray, the Great Northern Casino , Service Plus Inns & Suites hotel and a strip mall all located in Grande Prairie . The Company has a 91% controlling interest in Deerfoot Inn & Casino Inc. who operates the Deerfoot Inn & Casino in S.E. Calgary . Gamehost common shares and convertible debentures trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbols GH and GH.DB respectively. For more information, visit www.gamehost.ca . Complete disclosure of the Company can be found on SEDAR at www.sedar.com . The TSX does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Gamehost Inc. Craig M. Thomas or Darcy J. Will Toll free: (877) 703-4545 or (403) 346-4545 (403) 340-0683 (FAX) email@example.com Source: Gamehost Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.