YEREVAN , DECEMBER 19 , ARMENPRESS. The Government of the Republic of Armenia envisages reaching the annual fish production in Lake Sevan to 50 thousand tons, which will amount to 150 billion AMD. According to the program stated at the course of the session today, the Government of the Republic of Armenia on that purpose will establish a fund of restoration of trout resources and development of fish-breeding in Lake Sevan . "The program relates to the development of endemic fish-breeding in Lake Sevan . The program will be of long-lasting nature, which envisages reaching the production of fish-breeding in Lake Sevan to 50 thousand tons per year, which amounts to about 150 billion AMD," the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Armenia Vahram Avanesyan stated it at the session of the Government, "Armenpress" reports. The Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Tigran Sargsyan , in his turn, regarded it necessary to illustrate widely the program. "We believe that this program will be carried out on the basis of state-private cooperation and the illustration through the Mass media aims at directing attention of business to this program as the latter makes direct investments and become a cooperation side," the Prime Minister said. The program envisages establishing 3-5 thousand workplaces.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign