Hourly Automate trades with Mirror Trader and see ideas on other USD crosses -The EURUSD formed a triangle pattern prior to FOMC. Comments before FOMC were "triangles sometimes form before a final 'blow-off'. In this case, a triangle measurement is 1.3915, which is in line with the long term trendline." The triangle played out although the 'thrust' was especially weak. Price didn't even make a YTD high. The weak 'thrust' may signal a weak market going forward. -An outside day reversal unfolded on Wednesday (price actually engulfs the prior 7 days). -Recent support is now resistance from 1.3720 to about 1.3755. Trading Strategy: Order to short but moving the entry to 1.3750 (in line with underside of broken trendline), stop 1.3815, target 1.3420. LEVELS: 1.3525 1.36211.3657 | 1.3709 1.3757 1.3811
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?