Ethos Spa Skin and Laser Centers are offering a 15 percent discount on any of its six-treatment laser hair removal packages. Costs range from
Ethos offers a range of laser hair removal treatments to accommodate a variety of clients with unique skin tones and hair qualities, each requiring a customized treatment plan for best results, including:
• The Candela Pro GenteLase Alexandrite laser: among the most popular laser hair removal treatments, effective on virtually all skin types.
• The Candela Nd: Yag laser, an advanced hair removal laser system for people with moderate-to-dark skin color.
• The Elos Plus 810 nm diode laser from
The Candela laser hair removal systems work by penetrating the hair follicle with light energy, destroying each hair at its root while preserving the surrounding skin. Candela’s GenteLase Pro Alexandrite laser offers a choice between cooling systems for comfort during treatments—air cooling compatible (ACC), which provides high air flow at a specified temperature during treatment, or dynamic cooling device (DCD) to deliver low-temperature cryogen almost simultaneously with each laser pulse.
Elos (electro-optical-synergy) laser technology by Syneron® uses two different energy sources to remove unwanted hair—optical and radiofrequency. The combination of optical pulsed light (IPL) energy and bipolar radiofrequency (RF) current deliver both light and radiofrequency energy to thermally damage the hair follicle and inhibiting future growth.
For safe, effective and gentle hair removal on all areas of the body, the Elos Plus 810nm Diode Laser Hair Removal system offers a new standard in speed, safety, and efficacy for permanent laser hair reduction or removal. Most body areas and skin types can be treated with the Elos Plus 810nm diode laser, designed for safe, truly effective hair removal.
Ethos Spa’s dedicated medical professionals can now completely remove unwanted hair on any skin type, and with their state-of-the-art laser therapy options, once hair is removed it is gone forever.
Ethos Spa Medical Director
Patience experience no downtime after an Ethos Spa Skin and Laser Center laser hair removal treatment, and normal activities can be resumed immediately following each treatment. On average, six treatments are required for best results although that number can vary from patient to patient, depending on hair color and type, body area being treated, and skin tone. By scheduling an initial consultation,
For more information on laser hair removal or any of the expert aesthetic services
available at the
He finished his undergraduate studies at
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/ethosSpa/LaserHairRemoval/prweb11439921.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO