Diplomat Cloud Connector can be deployed in any location – on internal networks, at a remote office, a trading partner site or in the cloud. OpenPGP authentication ensures each Diplomat Cloud Connector site is paired with a single Diplomat MFT site. All secure file transfer jobs are initiated by Diplomat Managed File Transfer which controls exactly which Diplomat Cloud Connector sites are allowed to send and receive files.
Diplomat Cloud Connector enables unattended operation with all automation and management provided by Diplomat Managed File Transfer. Diplomat MFT and Cloud Connector work together to automatically OpenPGP encrypt files before sending and decrypt them before writing to their final destination. Diplomat Cloud Connector also offers new checkpoint restart capabilities to make file transfers more reliable.
“Diplomat Cloud Connector makes OpenPGP encryption much easier to implement,” said
With Diplomat MFT and Cloud Connector, trading partners or remote offices no longer need a separate OpenPGP solution to encrypt and decrypt files. No FTP or secure FTP server is needed outside the firewall. Since Diplomat MFT manages file transfers in both directions, no other file transfer application is needed to move files between an FTP server and internal locations.
Organizations interested in Diplomat Cloud Connector should request a live demonstration or contact us for more information.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11384763.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department