WCCT Global, a full-service CRO that owns and operates five clinical sites headquartered in
In addition, WCCT Global has set up a streamlined process using our proprietary recruitment tools to recruit qualified volunteers for vaccine clinical research quickly and efficiently. With deep industry knowledge, WCCT Global knew this new facility would have to be centrally located in a patient rich community to allow for easy access for study volunteers, which is why they chose to have this facility to be located in a densely populated region of
More About WCCT Global
WCCT Global is a multi-site, full-service global contract research organization (CRO) of outsourced early drug development and late phase services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. The WCCT Global vision, “With compassion for people, we strive for tomorrow’s therapies to be available today” truly exemplifies the focus and reason for our cutting edge work both in our clinics and throughout our operations. As a drug development partner, WCCT Global collaborates with domestic and foreign innovator companies who need regulatory, program management, data management and strategic consulting support, with an emphasis on overseeing and executing trials in special disease populations, pediatric populations, ethno-bridging, and cardiac safety. WCCT has extensive experience with healthy volunteer studies including First-in-Human (FIH), as well as specific therapeutic expertise in Allergy, Asthma, HCV, Ophthalmology, Oncology, Renal, and Vaccines.
If you would like more information about this facility, click here.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11434275.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11