ABG Sundal Collier Norge ASA ("ABGSC") has on behalf of an undisclosed financial institutional client (the "Buyer"), received an order to purchase 50 million shares in Polarcus Limited , a company listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange with ticker `PLCS`. The price under the order will be NOK 4,50 per share. The order will be executed after market close, 16.30 today, and may be closed at any time but not later than 20th of December at 08.00. The Buyer reserves the right, at its own discretion, to purchase more shares, fewer shares or no shares at all under the order. Shareholders who wish to sell shares into such order should call their broker at any ABG Sundal Collier office or on +47 22 01 60 04. Click here for more information: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=342670
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?