CALGARY , Dec. 19, 2013 /CNW/ - (TSX: FRC), December 19, 2013 , Canyon Services Group Inc. ("Canyon") is pleased to announce that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 ( 15 cents ) per share for holders of Canyon common shares. The dividend will be paid on January 24, 2014 to shareholders of record on January 10, 2014 . The ex-dividend date is January 8, 2014 . Shareholders are advised that this dividend is designated as an "eligible dividend" for Canadian income tax purposes. Canyon's common shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "FRC". Canyon provides high-quality fracturing and related stimulation services to the oil and gas industry in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin . SOURCE Canyon Services Group Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS