This morning, JP Morgan increased its price target on shares of CVS Caremark (CVS) to $82 following an encouraging analyst day. In the report, JP Morgan noted that it sees further upside in the stock and reiterated its overweight rating. Shares of CVS were higher by 0.5% on the news. UBS initiated coverage on shares of Delta Air Lines (DAL) with a buy rating as the company is seeing a better return on capital than others in the sector. In the report, UBS set a price target of $39. Shares of Delta were higher on Thursday, climbing 1.6% so far. Needham upgraded shares of Rocket Fuel (FUEL) from buy to strong buy as the recent pullback in share price has created a positive risk/reward profile for investors. In the report, Needham noted that channel checks remain positive across the entire sector. Shares of Rocket Fuel were higher by 5.5% today. And Goldman Sachs upgraded shares of Omnicom (OMC) to a buy rating as the pending merger will create exciting synergies that will drive growth over the next several quarters. In the report, Goldman set an $88 price target. Shares of Omnicom were higher by 2.4% on Thursday. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Upgrades121913&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy