DALIAN , December 19 , SinoCast -- AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. Tuesday priced the initial public offering of 18.42 million A shares at USD 18 per share to raise approximately USD 331.6 million from the offering. The shares were officially traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the "AMC" ticker symbol on Wednesday. At this price ( USD 18 per share), AMC's market value approximated USD 1.7 billion , while its rival Regal Entertainment Group's market value were about USD 3 billion . Last year, Dalian Wanda Group Co., Ltd. spent USD 2.6 billion in purchasing AMC Entertainment . After AMC's initial public offering, Dalian Wanda Group will still hold 80% of the stakes of AMC.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11