"We strongly believe in Zafin's vision that banks will become digital marketplaces for financial services, enabled by technologies such as the Zafin software suite," said
"We are extremely excited about being part of the future of this company," noted Garg.
"This investment will provide the additional capital needed to more aggressively pursue growth opportunities in the market," said
"We look forward to a long-term partnership with BCP as our future requirements continue to evolve." About ZafinZafin is an award-winning provider of relationship banking software solutions to the financial services industry. As the market leader in relationship banking for Retail, Corporate, Wealth Management and Correspondent Banking, Zafin is transforming the way banks manage products, pricing, loyalty and billing across the entire client relationship.
Our flexible software suite, miRevenue, is a complete Product & Pricing Lifecycle Management (PPLM) platform - a "start-to-finish" view of the way banks bring products to market quickly and easily with a focus on revenue enhancement For more information, visit www.zafin.com. About
Keywords for this news article include: Zafin, Software, Finance and Investment, Investment and Finance.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Jay Z, Kanye Delight Fans With Two-Hour Set at SXSW
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest