In trading on Wednesday, general contractors & builders shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 1.6%. Leading the group were shares of Cavco Industries (CVCO), up about 6.9% and shares of William Lyon Homes (WLH) up about 3.1% on the day. Also showing relative strength are advertising shares, up on the day by about 1% as a group, led by Millennial Media (MM), trading up by about 5.7% and Tremor Video (TRMR), trading up by about 2.3% on Wednesday. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Leaders121813&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline