The Deal Registration Network greatly reduces the operational complexity when resellers register their associated deals with IT vendors. The Network offers a single interface used to submit, manage and measure deal registrations for all IT vendors connected to the Network.
"Most reseller executives aren't aware of how much gross profit is being left on the table," said
In addition, Vartopia also addresses these complexities by offering several different user interface options that make it easy to access the Network. Options available include a powerful web-based application or separate modules that integrate directly into common CRM systems used by resellers today.
The enhanced Deal Registration Network provides the following features and benefits: A safe and secure system for managing deal registrations with manufacturers. A registration submission engine that allows opportunities to be submitted to multiple IT vendors simultaneously, reducing the amount of data entry by as much as 60 percent. Powerful reporting and analytics tools. Increased profitability.
"We were already headed toward a deal registration best practice, and Vartopia came along," said
In addition to helping resellers, IT vendors are also receiving significant value from participating in Vartopia's Network, driven by increased participation in their programs. Vartopia has developed a comprehensive set of tools and products that allow IT vendors to leverage the Network and receive: Increased participation in their deal registration programs. Improved data quality. Earlier notification of potential opportunities. Enhanced sales collaboration. Higher partner profitability. Improved operational efficiencies.
"Vartopia provides us the ability to manage vendor programs more efficiently and given a choice, we would prefer to work with vendors in the Vartopia Network -- they'll get our business," said
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time