| KUWAIT , Dec 17 (KUNA) -- Exchange rate of the US greenback vis-a-vis the Kuwaiti dinar was stable at KD 0.282 per dollar while the euro was stable at KD 0.388, said the daily exchange rate bulletin of the Central Bank of Kuwait on Tuesday. The bulletin said the pound sterling was up to KD 0.460, the Swiss franc also jumped to KD 0.318, while the Japanese yen remained at its long-held notch of KD 0.003. (end) mfs.ysa.ss KUNA 171429 Dec 13NNNN All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?