ENP Newswire - 18 December 2013 Release date- 17122013 - Trilogy Energy Corp. (TSX - TET) announces that its cash dividend for December 2013 will be $0.035 per share. The dividend is payable on January 15, 2014 to shareholders of record on December 31, 2013 . The ex-dividend date is December 27, 2013 . About Trilogy Trilogy is a growing petroleum and natural gas-focused Canadian energy corporation that actively develops, produces and sells natural gas, crude oil and natural gas liquids. Trilogy's geographically concentrated assets are primarily high working interest properties that provide abundant low-risk infill drilling opportunities and good access to infrastructure and processing facilities, many of which are operated and controlled by Trilogy. Trilogy's common shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol 'TET'. Contact: M.G. (Mike) Kohut Chief Financial Officer Trilogy Energy Corp. Tel: (403) 290-2900 Fax: (403) 263-8915 [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'