TOWSON, Md. , Dec. 18 -- Towson University is once again one of 100 "best values in public colleges," says Kiplinger's Personal Finance, whose list ranks four-year institutions that deliver a quality education at an affordable price. Towson has been included in this list for five consecutive years. In compiling the list, the financial magazine analyzes more than 500 public schools for academic caliber - including admissions and retention rates, student-faculty ratios, test scores of incoming freshmen and graduation rates. It also analyzes total cost and financial aid availability. The complete text of this news document is available at http://tunews.towson.edu/2013/12/11/towson-one-of-kiplingers-top-100-best-values-in-public-colleges/ Edited News Document TNS 30FurigayJof-131217-4581270 MSTRUCK
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?