GLEN HEAD, N.Y. , Dec. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The First of Long Island Corporation (Nasdaq:FLIC) announced today the declaration of a fourth quarter cash dividend in the amount of 26 cents per share. This represents a 4% increase over the dividend of 25 cents per share declared in the same quarter last year. The dividend will be paid on January 10, 2014 to shareholders of record on January 2, 2014 . The First National Bank of Long Island is the sole subsidiary of The First of Long Island Corporation . The Bank currently has twenty-four full service offices, eleven commercial banking offices and two select service banking centers in Nassau and Suffolk Counties and Manhattan. CONTACT: Mark D. Curtis , EVP, CFO & Treasurer (516) 671-4900, Ext. 556 Source: The First of Long Island Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?