Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "However, when troubleshooting a problem in depth, the offline data analysis functionality is necessarily required to get the complete knowledge for system diagnosis. In this paper, we propose a composite tree index structure for the Run-Time Correlation Engine framework to achieve efficient event indexing and searching tasks. The framework has been previously proposed as an automatic tool for easing many run-time data analysis tasks."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "By integrating the data indexing solution to the framework, we are able to further enhance the tool to perform offline data analysis tasks to provide a more sophisticated monitoring service in the Cloud computing environment."
For more information on this research see: High volumes of event stream indexing and efficient multi-keyword searching for cloud monitoring.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks