The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The excellent safety profile of PFC NPs with respect to kidney injury positions these nanomedicine approaches as promising diagnostic and therapeutic candidates for treating and following acute and chronic kidney diseases."
For more information on this research see: Perfluorocarbon Nanoparticles for Physiological and Molecular Imaging and Therapy. Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease, 2013;20(6):466-478. Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Therapy,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?