By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Smg Indium Resources Ltd. (Form 8-K) was posted on December 11, 2013 . The SIC code for this company is 6221, Commodity Contracts Brokers and Dealers. There were 7 documents filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0001144204-13-066702. The contact information for this company is 100 PARK AVE., 16TH FLOOR., NEW YORK NY 10017, 212-984-0635. Our editors provided additional information about Form 8-K: This is the "current report" that is used to report the occurrence of any material events or corporate changes which are of importance to investors or security holders and previously have not been reported by the registrant. It provides more current information on certain specified events than would Forms 10-Q or 10-K. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1426506/0001144204-13-066702-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: SEC Filing, Smg Indium Resources Ltd. Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO