Lostprophets singer Ian Watkins was sentenced in a Cardiff court to 35 years in prison for multiple sex abuse charges, including the attempted rape of a baby.
Watkins, 36, pleaded guilty in Cardiff Crown Court to 13 child sex offenses last month, but he insisted he was a drug addict with no recollection of the acts.
The BBC said Watkins is expected to serve 29 years behind bars before he is eligible for parole.
His two co-defendants -- fans of the musician and the mothers of the abused children -- were also sentenced to 14 and 17 years in prison respectively, the British broadcaster said.
The women's identities have not been officially released to the public.
Original headline: Ian Watkins sentenced to 35 years in prison for child sex abuse
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text