Lostprophets singer Ian Watkins was sentenced in a Cardiff court to 35 years in prison for multiple sex abuse charges, including the attempted rape of a baby.
Watkins, 36, pleaded guilty in Cardiff Crown Court to 13 child sex offenses last month, but he insisted he was a drug addict with no recollection of the acts.
The BBC said Watkins is expected to serve 29 years behind bars before he is eligible for parole.
His two co-defendants -- fans of the musician and the mothers of the abused children -- were also sentenced to 14 and 17 years in prison respectively, the British broadcaster said.
The women's identities have not been officially released to the public.
Original headline: Ian Watkins sentenced to 35 years in prison for child sex abuse
Most Popular Stories
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Love
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions