Lostprophets singer Ian Watkins was sentenced in a Cardiff court to 35 years in prison for multiple sex abuse charges, including the attempted rape of a baby.
Watkins, 36, pleaded guilty in Cardiff Crown Court to 13 child sex offenses last month, but he insisted he was a drug addict with no recollection of the acts.
The BBC said Watkins is expected to serve 29 years behind bars before he is eligible for parole.
His two co-defendants -- fans of the musician and the mothers of the abused children -- were also sentenced to 14 and 17 years in prison respectively, the British broadcaster said.
The women's identities have not been officially released to the public.
Original headline: Ian Watkins sentenced to 35 years in prison for child sex abuse
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant