Lostprophets singer Ian Watkins was sentenced in a Cardiff court to 35 years in prison for multiple sex abuse charges, including the attempted rape of a baby.
Watkins, 36, pleaded guilty in Cardiff Crown Court to 13 child sex offenses last month, but he insisted he was a drug addict with no recollection of the acts.
The BBC said Watkins is expected to serve 29 years behind bars before he is eligible for parole.
His two co-defendants -- fans of the musician and the mothers of the abused children -- were also sentenced to 14 and 17 years in prison respectively, the British broadcaster said.
The women's identities have not been officially released to the public.
Original headline: Ian Watkins sentenced to 35 years in prison for child sex abuse
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays