Lostprophets singer Ian Watkins was sentenced in a Cardiff court to 35 years in prison for multiple sex abuse charges, including the attempted rape of a baby.
Watkins, 36, pleaded guilty in Cardiff Crown Court to 13 child sex offenses last month, but he insisted he was a drug addict with no recollection of the acts.
The BBC said Watkins is expected to serve 29 years behind bars before he is eligible for parole.
His two co-defendants -- fans of the musician and the mothers of the abused children -- were also sentenced to 14 and 17 years in prison respectively, the British broadcaster said.
The women's identities have not been officially released to the public.
Original headline: Ian Watkins sentenced to 35 years in prison for child sex abuse
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms