By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Entertainment Newsweekly -- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS), a leading theme park and entertainment company, announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable January 3, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business December 20, 2013 . "We are pleased to declare our third dividend as a new public company in addition to the share buyback from Blackstone that we expect to execute in the next few weeks supported by the Company's record performance in 2013 and strong free cash flow growth," said SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. President and Chief Executive Officer Jim Atchison . Keywords for this news article include: Investment and Finance, SeaWorld Entertainment Inc. Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again