Saudi Electricity Co. (SEC) has signed an agreement with The Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC), The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi and Mizuho Bank , to raise a $366 million loan, with a maturity period of 12 years and grace period of three years starting from December 18, 2013 . The loan will be used in building a power generation plant in South Jeddah . The financing is guaranteed by Nippon Export and Investment Insurance (NEXI) Japan Bank for International Cooperation .; All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels