“Genentech is a leader in the discovery and development of innovative therapeutic antibodies,” said Dr.
About Open Monoclonal Technology
OmniRat® is the industry’s first fully human monoclonal antibody technology based on rats. OMT, in collaboration with Pfizer, has demonstrated that OmniRat has a complete immune system with diverse antibody repertoire and generates antibodies with human idiotypes as robustly as a wild-type animals make rat antibodies (
OmniMouse® is OMT’s transgenic mouse that complements OmniRat, expanding epitope coverage, and delivering fully human antibodies with high affinity and specificity.
OmniFlic™ is the first engineered rat with a fixed light chain designed for developing human, bispecific antibodies.
All OMT antibody platforms have broad freedom to operate and use technology protected by new patents and patent applications. The company has given licenses for unlimited platform access to
For more information, please visit www.omtinc.net or contact
Chief Business Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas