By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- Rent-A-Center, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ/NGS: RCII), the nation's largest rent-to-own operator, announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 10% increase in its quarterly cash dividend from $0.21 per share to $0.23 per share, beginning with the dividend for the first quarter of 2014. The Company declared its fifteenth consecutive cash dividend: a $0.23 per share cash dividend for the first quarter of 2014 to be paid to the Company's common stockholders. The dividend will be paid on January 23, 2014 , to common stockholders of record as of the close of business on January 3, 2014 . "We are pleased that the strength of our financial position allows us to increase our dividend payout to shareholders," said Mark E. Speese , Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company. "This dividend increase reflects not only our confidence in the Company's strong long-term recurring cash flows, but also our belief that continued investments in our strategic initiatives will generate further growth and provide long-term value for our stockholders," Mr. Speese concluded. Keywords for this news article include: Rent-A-Center Inc , Investment and Finance. Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?