WritePad is designed to deliver considerably faster note-taking, by offering multiple suggestions for words or phrases as notes are input in the user’s own handwriting. As a user writes, alternative recognition results and word completions are presented in a scrollable suggestion bar next to the text, allowing a user to select an alternative result if the initial translation of the handwriting was incorrect.
To further increase compatibility of WritePad documents with other applications and platforms, several text encodings are not supported, including UTF-16, UTF-8, Windows Latin 1, and others. The encoding can be changed via Document Info command in the toolbar. Other new fractures include indexed user-modifiable spell checker and Autocorrector word lists, new text editing options accessible from start-up wizard, and color-highlighted non-dictionary words in the handwriting recognition alternatives list.
WritePad, an advanced note-taker for iOS, converts practically any handwriting into computer text. Notes created with WritePad can be sent via email or SMS, tweeted, saved, posted on a Facebook wall, printed, exported as PDF, translated to other languages, synchronized with major computing cloud services, and exchanged directly between two or more iOS devices. WritePad also features integration with the iPhone’s or iPad’s Events, Contacts, Maps, and other apps.
With WritePad, users can:
• Create and edit text documents using the advanced handwriting recognition engine or iPad keyboard for text entry in landscape or portrait mode
• Improve productivity by using inline gestures, spell checker, context analyzer, and shorthand features
• Improve overall handwriting recognition quality using WritePad’s Statistical Analyzer, which addresses common recognition errors. When enabled, this WritePad feature learns and adapts to the user's handwriting style
• Email, Tweet, print, or post
• Synchronize WritePad documents with Microsoft SkyDrive,
Availability and Pricing
WritePad 7.1 is available now in the iTunes
Copyright © PhatWare Corp. 2013.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11431493.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March