Pallet manufacturer RM2 yesterday said it plans to launch an initial public offering on Aim, which will raise £137.2m to finance the expansion of its production capacity. The company expects to start trading on 6 January 2014 with an initial market capitalisation of £278.3m and is the largest float on Aim in a year. RM2 designs, makes and supplies pallets that are used in the supply chain of sectors, such as packaging. Cenkos Securities is adviser and broker.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- U.S. Economy Added 175,000 Jobs in February