By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Oppenheimer Master Event-linked Bond Fund, LLC (Form N-CSR) was posted on December 5, 2013 . There were 6 documents filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0001193125-13-463864. The contact information for this company is 6803 SOUTH TUCSON WAY, CENTENNIAL CO 80112-3924, 303-768-3200. Our editors provided additional information about Form N-CSR: Certified Shareholder Report of Registered Management Investment Companies. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1433742/0001193125-13-463864-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: Finance and Investment, Investment and Finance, Oppenheimer Master Event-linked Bond Fund LLC . Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law