With an increasing number of drivers using GPS-based navigational apps, FuseCase may be the perfect solution for drivers who do not want to use a bulky car mount or hold their iPhone while driving. FuseCase comes with a hanger that attaches to any flat surface, including a car dashboard, allowing a user’s iPhone 5/5S to be conveniently fastened for easy access and view.
FuseCase also features a ¼-20 universal tripod thread for mounting the iPhone 5/5S to anything with a ¼-20 screw, including a bike mount and tripod. FuseCase further enhances the functionality of an iPhone 5/5S with a multifunctional kickstand (that doubles as a bottle opener) for a hands-free experience while viewing multimedia in landscape orientation.
FuseCase components, including a protective bumper and multifunctional kickstand, are individually fabricated out of a solid steel block by using the finest multi-axis CNC machines in
The FuseCase Kickstarter campaign will feature a tiered rewards system with an attractive array of incentives with a goal of raising
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11394898.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder