Among the most recent school systems to purchase Performance Matters solutions are
"We needed systems for assessment, data management and teacher evaluation but we didn't want to piecemeal programs together that wouldn't speak to each other. Instead, we were looking for a comprehensive solution that would support all of our areas of need," said
Performance Matters correlates and analyzes performance data from multiple sources, and turns that data into actionable information to improve instruction and student learning. Using intuitive, interactive dashboards and color-coded reports, educators can easily slice and dice data to enhance performance district-wide. Educators can instantly analyze historical performance on state tests and track current progress on local assessments for any student or group; continuously monitor student growth; and compare their results to any other district or school in the state. With this timely, actionable data, districts and schools can identify problems and opportunities, differentiate instruction and professional development, evaluate instructional impact and program effectiveness, and identify and share best practices to improve performance district-wide.
For more information, visit www.performancematters.com or call (407) 645-1800.
Keywords for this news article include: Performance Matters, Information Technology, Information and Data Management.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday