Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Moreover, we show the efficiency merits of our scheme through performance evaluations in terms of verification delay and transmission overhead."
For more information on this research see: b-SPECS plus : Batch Verification for Secure Pseudonymous Authentication in VANET. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, 2013;8(11):1860-1875. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security can be contacted at:
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock