The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from Operative Center, "This paper proposes the design, implementation, and evaluation of an adaptive and dependable virtual execution environment for grid computing, ADVE, which focuses on the policy of managing virtual machines in grid environments. To build a dependable virtual execution environments for grid applications, ADVE provides an set of adaptive policies managing virtual machine, such as when to create and destroy a new virtual execution environment, when to migrate applications from one virtual execution environment to a new virtual execution environment."
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "We conduct experiments over a cluster to evaluate the performance of ADVE, and the experimental results show that ADVE can improve the throughput and the reliability of grid resources with the adaptive management of virtual machines."
For more information on this research see: Adapting grid computing environments dependable with virtual machines: design, implementation, and evaluations.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?