By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Nationwide Mutual Funds (Form 485BPOS) was posted on December 11, 2013 . There were 7 documents filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0001193125-13-469600. The contact information for this company is 1000 CONTINENTAL DRIVE, SUITE 400, KING OF PRUSSIA PA 19406, 610-230-2864. Our editors provided additional information about Form 485BPOS: Post-Effective amendments filed pursuant to Rule 485(b). A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1048702/0001193125-13-469600-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: Investment and Finance, Nationwide Mutual Funds . Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'