BAKU /18.12.13/TURAN : International rating agency Moody's Investors Service revised its outlook on the long-term deposit rating in national and foreign currencies JSC increasing to "stable" . Moody's also affirmed the rating at Caa2, the bank said . Agency experts say that improving outlook reflects the Bank's financial stabilization and added that the financial institution has made significant progress in restoring troubled loans and their capital base. Moody's emphasizes the increase in capital over the past year and a half and is expected to exceed the statutory minimum of 12% by year-end. The Tier improved to 9% compared with 1.7 % at the end of 2011 , which was made possible as a result of capital growth , recovery of reserves for possible losses and risk reduction. In addition , according to analysts of Moody`s, for 18 months the Bank was able to strengthen its liquidity. Thus, the bank maintains sufficient level of liquid assets - about 20% of the total. The Bank has also significantly increased the deposit portfolio - by 19% , representing 58% of total liabilities . - 15D -
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?