Espoo, Finland, 2013-12-18 09:58 CET (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SRV GROUP PLC STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASE 18 DECEMBER 2013 NOT FOR PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES , CANADA , AUSTRALIA , HONG KONG , SOUTH AFRICA OR JAPAN OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH THE DISTRIBUTION OR RELEASE WOULD BE UNLAWFUL On 11 December 2013 , SRV Group Plc announced an issue of a EUR 75 million senior unsecured bond with a maturity of 5 years. The bond is due on 18 December 2018 and carries fixed annual coupon at the rate of 5.0 per cent. The Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority has today approved a listing prospectus prepared for the listing of the bond. The listing prospectus is available in English as of the date of this release on SRV Group Plc's Internet pages at www.srv.fi/en/investors . SRV Group Plc has submitted an application to NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd for the admission of the bond to public trading. The bond is expected to be admitted to public trading on or about 19 December 2013 . Espoo, 18 December 2013 SRV Group Plc Further information: Hannu Linnoinen, Executive Vice President, CFO, tel. +358 50 523 5850, email@example.com The distribution of this stock exchange release in certain jurisdictions may be restricted by law and persons into whose possession it or any part of it comes should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. The information contained in this release shall not constitute an offer to sell securities of SRV Group Plc in any jurisdiction. In particular, this release does not constitute an offer to sell securities in the United States . Any securities referred to herein have not been, and will not be, registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and may not be offered, exercised or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements. Copyright © 2013 OMX AB (publ).
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO