This morning, Lennar (LEN) reported fiscal fourth quarter earnings of $164.1 million, or 73 cents per share, as revenue increased to $1.92 billion. The company's report topped Wall Street estimates on both the top and bottom line and have helped push shares higher on Wednesday morning. In the report, Lennar said that new orders increased by 13% and the average sales price increased by 18%. In early trading, shares of Lennar were higher by 3.6% so far. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Earn1121813&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?