! Riyadh , Safar 14, 1435, Dec 17, 2013 , SPA -- The Volume of credit and bank loans at the Saudi banking system in the third quarter of the current year has reached SR one trillion, 107 billion and 684 million, up SR 25 billion compared to one trillion 82 billion and 610 million Saudi riyals in the second quarter of the same year. This was announced by Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) in its statistical report for the third quarter of 2013, which was quoted by the Saudi Press Agency (SPA). --SPA 11:54 LOCAL TIME 08:54 GMT All Rights Reversed for Saudi Press Agency Provided by Syndigate.info , an Albawaba.com company
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels