By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- Andrew F. Applebee , Chairman of Jacksonville Bancorp, Inc. (the "Bancorp") announced that the Bancorp has declared a cash dividend of $.08 per share on the Bancorp's common stock for the fiscal quarter ending December 31, 2013 . The dividend will be payable to stockholders of record as of December 20, 2013 , and will be paid on January 3, 2014 . Jacksonville Bancorp, Inc. is a Maryland chartered stock holding company that owns 100% of Jacksonville Savings Bank . Jacksonville Savings Bank is an Illinois -chartered savings bank headquartered in Jacksonville, Illinois , whose deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation . SOURCE Jacksonville Bancorp, Inc. Keywords for this news article include: Banking and Finance, Jacksonville Bancorp Inc. Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?