Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "These quantum well-dot systems of strong and fast decaying light emission in blue-violet colors might find potential utilization in GHz optical connection and other photoelectronic devices."
For more information on this research see: Time-resolved photoluminescence from Si-in-SiNx/Si-in-SiC quantum well-dot structures. Optical Materials, 2013;35(12):2414-2417. Optical Materials can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict