YEREVAN , DECEMBER 18 , ARMENPRESS. The Government of Armenia will offer the Chairman of the National Assembly to convene a special session of the National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on December 20, 2013 , at 15:00. "Armenpress" reports that the National Assembly will discuss with out-of-turn form the agreements between the Governments of the Republic of Armenia and the Russian Federation related to the cooperation in the delivery of the natural gas , petroleum products and natural rough diamonds, establishment of prices at the course of the delivery of the natural gas of the Republic of Armenia , as well as agreements between the Governments of the Republic of Armenia and the Russian Federation on the purchase and sale of the shares of "ArmRusgazard" company and the conditions of the further activities A number of other bills will be included in the agenda as well.
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California