CAST is the leader in Software Analysis and Measurement, providing visibility into root causes of cost and risk in enterprise software systems.
"We watched the Healthcare.gov rollout difficulties and we decided to take a more analytical look at what transpired," said
The webinar will detail the findings of an infographic and article, "
Panelists will discuss what went wrong, when, and how it happened as well as best practices for planning, controlling, and managing projects for success.
"The conditions that led to the Healthcare.gov situation are being repeated this very moment, just as they have been since the dawn of software," said
The webinar will last one hour and requires registration. Learning from the mistakes made in the healthcare.gov project will be invaluable for businesses whose software and IT projects could face similar challenges. You can register for the webinar here: http://goo.gl/M89b1w .
Keywords for this news article include: Software,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions