"IT is under pressure to support the new application formats required by mobile devices. However, without a strategic approach to managing all enterprise applications using the same Application Readiness best practice processes, IT staff risks losing control and falling behind," said
AdminStudio Suite is the only strategic solution that automates each step of the Application Readiness process including:
1. Identify: Identify deployed and used applications
2. Rationalize: Eliminate duplicate and un-used applications
3. Assess Compatibility: Know which applications will install and run on target platform
4. Plan: Scope, resource, and plan projects
5. Fix & Package: Fix compatibility issues and convert applications to required deployment format
6. Deploy: Prepare and pass packaged applications to deployment tool and to enterprise app store
AdminStudio Suite Mobile Pack enables organizations to identify, manage, track and report on Apple iOS and
"The key benefit of AdminStudio Suite is that it takes the worry away for IT Administrators who are constantly barraged with change and have to safely and reliably deploy applications in new and emerging environments," said Polte. "With the ability to use the same tool to automatically test, remediate, fix and deploy applications in all environments -- they can focus on strategy rather than on the tactics of how they'll get those applications ready for their users."
Keywords for this news article include: Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy