A lecture on Financial Education Programme and Banking Services Adoption by the Population, in progress throughout the country, took place on Tuesday in M'banza Kongo City, northern Zaire province, promoted by the National Reserve Bank of Angola (BNA ). Designed for the Provincial Command of the National Police in Zaire , the lecture addressed issues related to the products of the financial education programme. Led by the BNA regional delegate (Cabinda and Zaire ), Sebastian Banganga, the lecture is part of the Campaign for Financial Education , which runs across the country, under the inclusion policy to increase the number of citizens with access to banking services. The lecture continues this Wednesday with the participation of representatives of the provincial constituency MPs, local government officials, youths from various organisations and students.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO