FedEx bullish for the full year ¦ FedEx raised its full-year earnings forecast yesterday but its quarterly results missed forecasts. It sees full-year earnings per share growth between eight and 14 per cent above last year, up from its previous forecast of between seven and 13 per cent. FedEx earned $500m , or $1.57 a share, in the second quarter ended 30 November, versus $438m , or $1.39 , in the same quarter last year. Revenue at its express delivery unit fell to $6.84bn from $6.86bn last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules