Arab Finance IRON : Gamal Adel Mawla , Head of workers' syndicate committee Egyptian Iron & Steel (), stated that the committee is conducting talks with The Holding Company for Metallurgical Industries to increase the loan granted to the company by LE 100 million, Alborsa newspaper reported. He added that, the Holding company agreed to offer LE 70 million, while Ministry of Finance will provide the remaining LE 30 million. It is worth noting that, Investment Ministry is conducting talks with company's management to discuss workers' complaints. Source : Alborsa newspaper & Arab Finance editor
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?