Arab Finance : Egyptian stock exchange main index EGX30 returned to positive performance with remarkable volumes and advanced by 1.15 % on Tuesday to close at 6,720.40 points, compared to 6,644.27 points on Monday. Market trade volume reached 213,455,183 shares amounted to 1,030,324,923. Orascom Telecom Media And Technology Holding advanced by 2.7 % to close at LE 0.76. EFG-Hermes raised OTMT FV to LE 0.88/share ( USD0.64 /GDR) as we modify the structure of the valuation components in our sum-of-the-parts (SOTP) model for OTMT. Hermes stated that, it maintained Buy rating on the stock, and see an arbitrage opportunity as the GDR lags the local listing by 16%. Hermes added that, the stock has rallied in the past few months on what we think is speculation about the impending exercise window of France Telecom's (FT) call option on OTMT's 5% stake in Mobinil . Regarding Today Company's performance, market's top 5 gainers in terms of turnover respectively were: CIB rose by 0.81 % to close at LE 32.29, OTMT advanced by 2.7 % to close at LE 0.76, TMG rose by 1.15 % to close at LE 6.17, Palm Hills advanced by 1.94 % to close at LE 2.63 and Global Telecom rose by1.26 % to close at LE 4.83. Regarding market players' performance: Local Investors' transactions were extremely prevailing as they made 80.85 % of total market deals. Foreign investors ranked in second place with 11.72 %, while the Arab made the remaining 7.43 %. Local Investors' purchasing power was clearly proven during Tuesday session by its value amounted to L.E 41,332,643. Arab Investors were also net buyers by the value of LE 4,505,270. On the other hand, Foreign investors chose to heavily sell their stocks to yield L.E 45,837,913. Institutions' activity dominated the market by an average of 60.46 %, compared to 39.53 %, which represented the Individuals' activity.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict