Datacenters Boost Profitability with MPSTOR Orkestra Software Defined Storage Now Integrated with Infrastructure-as-a-Service Cloud Computing Platform Built with OpenStack
Orkestra IaaS is the newest addition to MPSTOR's Orkestra solution suite which integrates Storage Array Management (Orkestra SAM) with Software Defined Storage for virtualization (Orkestra SDS). Orkestra IaaS makes the datacenter infrastructure invisible, programmable and immediately available to end users, allowing them to self-serve the exact quantity and quality of data storage, networking and computing resources required for their applications. For the cloud operator, Orkestra-IaaS integrates OpenStack and MPSTOR's scale out, multi-fabric storage management software for block, file and object storage in a single distribution.
"Cloud operators need to deliver cloud infrastructure at the right capacity and service level so user applications work properly," said
Cloud operators can use the IaaS platform to build unified private cloud services by integrating it with a new type of cloud forwarding fabric, such as that developed by Intune Networks.
"The Orkestra IaaS platform is a key component to providing better utilization and management of storage resources," said
Keywords for this news article include: Mpstor, Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap