"Storing data of every type in the cloud is a fact of life for today's enterprises," said
With at-rest data encryption, intruders would only see undecipherable messages that are garbled and unreadable in the unlikely case that a server or hard drive is compromised.
"Our customers are security-minded enterprises both large and small, many of which operate globally," Buzdar added. "They design, create, and collaborate on projects that are highly confidential using our service. As a result, we are always anticipating possible security threats and responding with relevant product features to safeguard our customers' data."
Keywords for this news article include: Information Technology, Information and Data Encoding and Encryption.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers