Concept Searching, a global leader in semantic metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management software and developer of the Smart Content Framework™, is pleased to announce a webinar hosted by
Registration is now open for the webinar, “Securing and Protecting Sensitive Information,” on
In this webinar,
In this session
• Identification and tagging of sensitive information
• Building the rules
• Applying an automatic content type update
• Applying an automatic action, move, notification, information rights management
Many global organizations do not have a comprehensive documented information security strategy. With cyber security issues on the increase, although organizations may feel confident their information is protected, it probably is not.
The issue is not in the security architecture or strategy, it is the inability to identify potential sensitive information exposures that are unknown. Exposures can prove costly, damage brands, and increase organizational risk.
Concept Searching’s information security technology is fully customizable and identifies organizationally defined or industry standard descriptors. Once tagged and classified, the content can be managed in accordance with regulatory or government guidelines.
Regardless of the size of the organization or the industry, data privacy should be a high priority to ensure that content is proactively identified and protected.
Follow Concept Searching: http://www.twitter.com/conceptsearch
About Concept Searching
Founded in 2002, Concept Searching is now the industry leader specializing in conceptual metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management. Platform agnostic, Concept Searching is also a
Concept Searching is headquartered in the US with offices in the
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11429433.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?